Monday, April 20, 2015

April 20-24

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I am sorry if I missed your email this past week.  My computer crashed, but I am now back up and running!!  :)

Here is a list of upcoming events:
April 22  - Liberty Learning Graduation. Parents are invited to attend
April 24 - State Art show
May 1-2 state softball tournament
May 8 - High school play for students 10am admission is $2. Dinner theatre is at 6pm $15 tickets are in the office
May 11th - Field trip to Huntsville
May 12 - Spring Band concert and Field Day
May 13 Elementary Honors Day 1-5 9am
May 14 High school Honors Day 7-11 9am
May 18 - AR pool party
May 21 - 6th Grade Graduation 9am

I am sure other things will come up and I will post them.  If you have any questions please email me. Thanks and have a blessed week :)